The payouts are very simple and easy to understand. Betting on a winning hand for players will pay out 1 to 1. If you bet on the winning bank, the odds will always be 1 to 1. When betting on a tie, the odds are 8 to 1. Online tables usually have a minimum bet of € 1 and a maximum of € 250.
Online Baccarat Rules
Generally speaking, the rules of online Baccarat are very simple. Depending on the casino you play at, one to eight decks of cards may be used. Counting cards is therefore out of the question. After each hand played with only one deck, the cards are shuffled.
Each hand of online Baccarat begins with the dealer dealing 4 cards: two for the dealer and two for the player. If the total of either or both is 8 or 9, it is said to be “natural” and no more cards are dealt. However, if the scores of the two sides are equal, there will be a tie. Things change if neither of them has a natural and there is no tie. In this case, other cards will be dealt according to specific rules, described below:
- The player’s starting hand reaches 6 or more – the player must stand and will not receive any more cards.
- 5 or less – the player receives another card.
- The dealer totals 7 or more – the dealer must stand.
- The dealer totals 0.1 or 2 – the dealer must take another card.
- The dealer totals 3 and the player’s third card is different from 8 (the player always receives the card before the dealer) – the dealer draws a card.
- The dealer totals 4, and the player’s third card is different from 1, 8, 9, or 0 the dealer draws a card.
- The dealer totals 5, and the player is dealt a 4, 5, 6, or 7 – the dealer draws a card.
- Finally, if the dealer totals 6, and the player’s third card is a 6 or a 7, the dealer draws a card.
Online Baccarat Strategy
Like many other casino games, online baccarat, along with traditional baccarat, is essentially a game of luck and there is little you can do to turn the tide in your favor. However, there are a number of Baccarat decisions and strategies that you can make to increase your chances of success.
The Strategy of Baccarat “1-3-2-6”
This particular strategy, the “1-3-2-6” system works as this game gives even payouts. But you can also try it with any game with even odds. However, keep in mind that, as we have already said, if there was a sure way to always beat the casino, the casino would not be doing business!
For the “1-3-2-6” system to work, you will need to keep track of your bets over the course of 4 hands of Baccarat. To start with, you bet one unit (which can be $ 1, $ 10, $ 50, or any other) and if you win that hand, add another unit to what you have won and bet that total (3 units) on the next hand. Now, if you win, you will have a total of 6 units. According to the system, on the third hand you will have to remove 4 units and play only 2.
If you are lucky enough to win your fourth bet, add 2 more units to your winnings for a total stake of 6 units. By winning the fourth bet you will have a profit of at least 12 units, hence the “1-3-2-6”.